Dates: September 16, 2019
4 unique special workshops designed for the needs of poultry practitioners worldwide
Language: English | Location: Bangkok – exact location coming soon
- Introduction: Drivers of antimicrobial usage in poultry farms
- Controlling antimicrobial resistance: from sample to the choice of treatment
- The role of farm management: biosecurity
- A holistic approach to gut health
- Common pitfalls in controlling gut health
- Vaccine management
- How to develop an AB-reduction program
- Broiler signals concept: Why it is important for farmers to see the signals?
- Broiler environment: temperature, ventilation, water and litter
- Preparing for the new cycle and getting off to a good start(week 1)
- The basis for good and steady growth (week 2)
- Cornerstones in Week 3 and 4: gut health and respiratory issues
- Leg quality and pitfalls in the final run (week 5 and 6)
- The use of novel smart farming concepts, dangers and advantages
- Introduction: Get your feathers straight
- Breeder anatomy, physiology, behavior
- Brooding: How to prepare for the next flock?
- Managing transitions
- Using data to manage flocks: What to measure?
- Male management: rearing
- Common pitfalls in breeders
- Introduction: What is animal welfare in poultry?
- Welfare at the hatchery
- Welfare at the farm
- Welfare during catching and transport
- Welfare at the slaughterhouse
- Welfare requirements and role of different part-takers
- How to measure welfare? Key welfare indicators
- How can good welfare practices boost your performance?
Training fee: 1-day workshop
Thai Baht: 17.200,00
Attendees are welcome to book their accommodation (Deluxe Room) through us with our group-rate until 2 weeks before the event.
Pricing is VAT excluded
(i.e. Belgian attendees pay 21% VAT, non-Belgians: 0% VAT).
For more information, contact:
Tiago, Prucha, DVM