Gut Health Training in Moscow, Russia.
Dates: May 27-28, 2019
Scope of the seminar: The latest on coccidiosis control trends, dealing with bacterial enteritis and managing gut health issues and their consequences.
Language: English | Translation: Russian
Location: Moscow City Centre (details coming soon)
Live Streaming: Attendees can opt to follow the live steamed course via an online platform that enables interaction between the attendee, the speaker and all the audience.
Monday May 27, 2019
- Welcome and introduction on gut health in poultry
- Intestinal tract in poultry: form, function, anatomy, physiology
- Bacterial enteritis and contributing factors
- Coccidiosis life cycle and importance in poultry production
- Coccidiosis prevention: tools & how to make sound control programs
- Improving management on the farm to optimise gut health
- Feed quality: Effect of anti-nutritional factors and feed structure
- Consequences of bad gut health: footpad lesions and slaughterhouse condemnations
Tuesday May 28, 2019
- Gut Health Management: growth promotors and alternative solutions
- How to fight AMR and reduce AMU: practical solutions
- Monitoring systems for coccidiosis and BE
- Interactive workshop: Gut Health Management, coccidiosis: vaccines and anticoccidials, Antibiotics, Additives. How to calculate ROI
- Gut health training evaluation
- Practical session broilers: How to measure gut health
- Wrap Up & Certificate of Attendance
Pricing of 2-Day Training
Seminar only: € 1000
Pricing of 2-Day Training (Live Streaming)
Seminar only: € 650
Pricing is VAT excluded
(i.e. Belgian attendees pay 21% VAT, non-Belgians: 0% VAT).
For more information, contact:
Tiago, Prucha, DVM