Animal Welfare Training in Bruges, Belgium
Dates: 14-15 May 2019
Scope of the seminar: Focus on the youngest trends in animal welfare including general poultry welfare, welfare in the hatchery, welfare for breeders, layers and broilers, welfare during catching, transportation and at the slaughterhouse. The training includes interactive workshops and field visits to production sites.
Language: English | Location: Novotel Brugge Centrum, Belgium.
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Introduction: What Is Animal Welfare?
- What Is Industrial Poultry Production : Normal Production Cycles Breeders Layers Broilers – Production Pyramid
- Physiology & Anatomy Of Poultry, Normal Behaviour
- Different Housing Systems
- Most Important Pathogens In Poultry
- Welfare Requirements: Legislation And Quality Labels
- Welfare At The Farm
- Welfare At The Hatchery
- Welfare During Catching And Transport
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Welfare At The Slaugtherhouse
- How To Measure Animal Welfare
- On Site Visits: Broiler Farm & Layer Farm
- On Site Visits: Hatchery
- On Site Visits: Slaughterhouse
PRICING 2-DAY TRAINING
Seminar Only: € 1000
Dinner & Hotel Per Day: € 150* at Novotel Brugge Centrum
Pricing is VAT excluded
Attendees are welcome to book their accommodation through us with our group-rate up to 14 days before the event.
*Hotel rates are subject to change due to high demand during high season.
For more information, contact:
Tiago, Prucha, DVM