Respiratory Training in Dubai
Date: January 16-18, 2018
Scope of the seminar: The respiratory training will focus on pathology, practical aspects of diagnosis, prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases.
Language: English | Location: Dubai
- Welcome and introduction on respiratory issues in poultry
- Review of the avian respiratory anatomy, immunity and physiology
- Management factors influencing respiratory health
- Overview of the diagnostic tools
- Mycoplasmosis (MG/MS) and CRD complex: diagnostics, monitoring, prevention, treatments
- IB: pathology, diagnostics, monitoring, and prevention
- Avian influenza and Newcastle disease
- TRT, ILT and Fowl pox: pathology, diagnostics, monitoring, and prevention
- Aspergillosis and respiratory parasites in poultry practice
- ORT in poultry practice
- Other bacterial respiratory pathogens (Infectious Coryza, Pasteurellosis, Chlamidia psittaci, Gallibacterium anatis and TBC)
- Vaccination in broiler, layers and breeders: programs, monitoring, guidelines for vaccination and how to identify mistakes of vaccination teams
- Workshop: case reports
- Practical session on samplings techniques
- Practical bacteriology: demonstration of techniques
- Necropsies with demonstration of the respiratory lesions
Pricing of 3-Day Training
Seminar only: € 1,400
Hotel + dinner: € 250 (per night)
Pricing is VAT excluded
(i.e. Belgian attendees pay 21% VAT, non-Belgians: 0% VAT).
We can arrange your hotel until two weeks before the training. Afterwards, you have to make your own reservation.
For more information, contact:
Hilde Van Meirhaeghe, DVM
+32 476 214 371
Note: This training qualifies for 17 accredited training points (granted by the Flemish Veterinary Board).