Respiratory Training in Bruges, Belgium
Date: 17 – 19 April, 2018
Scope of the seminar: The respiratory training will focus on zoonoses Salmonella, Campylobacter and antimicrobial resistance in the poultry production chain.
Language: English | Location: Novotel Brugge Centrum, Belgium.
- Welcome and introduction on respiratory issues in poultry
- Review of the avian respiratory anatomy, immunity and physiology
- Management factors influencing respiratory health
- Overview of the diagnostic tools
- Mycoplasmosis (MG/MS) and CRD complex: diagnostics, monitoring, prevention, treatments
- IB: pathology, diagnostics, monitoring, and prevention
- Avian influenza and Newcastle disease
- TRT, ILT and Fowl pox: pathology, diagnostics, monitoring, and prevention
- Aspergillosis and respiratory parasites in poultry practice
- ORT in poultry practice
- Other bacterial respiratory pathogens (Infectious Coryza, Pasteurellosis, Chlamidia psittaci, Gallibacterium anatis and TBC)
- Vaccination in broiler, layers and breeders: programs, monitoring, guidelines for vaccination and how to identify mistakes of vaccination teams
- Workshop: case reports
- Practical session on samplings techniques
- Practical bacteriology: demonstration of techniques
- Necropsies with demonstration of the respiratory lesions
Note: This training qualifies for accredited training points (granted by the Flemish Veterinary Board).
Pricing of 3-Days Training
Seminar only: € 1400
Hotel + Dinner: € 150 (per night)
Pricing is VAT excluded
(i.e. Belgian attendees pay 21% VAT, non-Belgians: 0% VAT).
We can arrange your hotel up to two weeks before the training. Afterwards, you have to make your own reservation
For more information, contact:
Hilde Van Meirhaeghe, DVM
+32 476 214 371