Gut Health Training in Bruges, Belgium
3 – 5 May 2017
Scope of the seminar: The latest on coccidiosis control trends, dealing with bacterial enteritis and managing gut health issues and their consequences.
Language: English | Location: Novotel Brugge Centrum, Belgium.
- Welcome and introduction on gut health in poultry
- Intestinal tract in poultry: form, function, anatomy, physiology
- Communication between the microbiota and the gut mucosa to maintain optimal intestinal health – Prof. Filip Van Immerseel
- Bacterial enteritis and contributing factors
- Improving management on the farm to optimise gut health
- Technical visit poultry farm
- Coccidiosis life cycle and importance in poultry production
- Coccidiosis prevention: tools & how to make sound control programs
- Mycotoxins and Gut Health – Dr. Gunther Antonissen
- Early feeding systems and impact on intestinal development
- Consequences of bad gut health: foot pad lesions & condemnations in the slaughterhouse
- How to evaluate gut health (coccidiosis & BE scoring systems)
- Practical session at Poulpharm lab (Izegem)
- Coccidiosis OPG/ microscopy
- Coccidiosis necropsy/ gut health BE scoring
- Necropsies clinical cases and footpad lesions
- Gut health management: growth promotors and alternative solutions
- Feed structure and Feed management
- Antimicrobial resistance and how to fight
- Q & A
- Additives: How to calculate ROI?
- Workshop: Gut Health Management, coccidiosis: vaccines and anticoccidials, Antibiotics, Additives
- Wrap Up & Certificate of Attendance
Pricing of 3-Day Training
Seminar only: € 1,300
Seminar + 2 nights + dinner: € 1,600
Seminar + 3 nights + dinner: € 1,750
Seminar + 4 nights + dinner: € 1,900
Pricing is VAT excluded
Only after payment has been received your reservation is final!
For more information, contact:
Hilde Van Meirhaeghe, DVM
+32 476 214 371
This training will be accredited training points by the Veterinary Board.